Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Winter 07/08

I don't know why but I felt like updating this blog. I should have been doing all along but spring was unexpected, summer was event full, fall has been great and winter looks to be the most promising of them all. Here's the run down.

Spring - I broke my right ankle/leg (ouch)

Summer - I guided rafting trips on the Clark Fork River for Pangaea River Rafting, http://www.pangaea-expeditions.net/pangaea_privacy_policy.htm and worked for Missoula Parks and Rec in Outdoor Rec (Awesome summer)













Fall - finds me in Golden, British Columbia studying Outdoor Emergency Care (wilderness EMT) to work on ski patrol at The Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, MT. http://www.theyellowstoneclub.com/skiing/index.aspx





(The Kicking Horse River set in the Rockies of British Columbia)












The leg is healed, getting stronger and all is well. Come see me this winter!!!








(Lone Peak - Big Sky, MT)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Warren,

Long time since we talked. Glad to hear that you are doing well and still on the course of putting fun at the top of the list! You are still my hero!

JT

1:35 PM  
Blogger scotto said...

Hi Warren. I'm glad to see you still check in every once in a while. If you're ever back in Memphis, I hope you'll stop by and see your old neighbors.

-scott

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home